I bank with one of the banks on your list, but I’m not registered for online banking. How do I access MyCIC using Sign-In Partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Change your sign-in partner if you're using "Choice Reward MasterCard"
Starting November 8, 2019, you will not be able to log in using "CHOICE Rewards MasterCard." If you started an online application, submit it before November 8, 2019. If you don't, you'll need to start over.
To log in using a Sign-In Partner, you must be registered with your financial institution for online banking access. Your bank can assist you in registering online.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What can I apply for online?
- What are the differences between applying online and on paper?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date modified: