Can my refugee claim be rejected based on what I write in the Basis of Claim form?
No. This form will be used to gather information from you about your claim so the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada can prepare and conduct the hearing properly.
Answers others found useful
- Who is eligible for sponsorship under the Private Sponsorship of Refugees Program?
- Who can sponsor a refugee?
- How long does it take before a privately sponsored refugee gets to Canada?
- Who decides whether a refugee can be sponsored and resettled?
- What kind of support do government-assisted refugees get?
- Date modified: