Can my refugee claim be rejected based on what I write in the Basis of Claim form?
No. The Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada uses the information you provide on the form to prepare for and conduct the hearing properly.
Answers others found useful
- Who is eligible for sponsorship under the Private Sponsorship of Refugees Program?
- Who can sponsor a refugee?
- How long does it take before a privately sponsored refugee gets to Canada?
- Who decides whether a refugee can be sponsored and resettled?
- What kind of support do government-assisted refugees get?
- Date modified: