I submitted an application but want to change programs. Can I apply the fees I already paid to my new application?
No. If you want to apply under a different program, submit a new application and pay the fees again. If you withdraw your first application before we start processing it, you will get a refund.
International Experience Canada (IEC) applicants: See refunds for IEC.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: