I am in Canada temporarily, as a worker, visitor or student. Why can’t I change my address online?
Since work permits, study permits, and visitor records are processed and closed on the same day they cannot be accessed through this service. You can change your address using this Web form.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: