I have changed my address online but I can’t see the changes. What should I do?
Do the following steps.
- Make sure your home address is in Canada and that your case is being processed in Canada.
- Make sure it has been 5 business days since you gave us your new address information.
- If you are a new permanent resident, tell us your new Canadian address through Address Notification. All other clients should use Change of Address (see “Who can use the Change of Address and the Address Notification online services?” for details).
If you followed these steps and your address isn’t updated, contact us.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an IRCC application?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- If my visa, work or study permit application is refused, will I have to give biometrics for my next application?
- I submitted my application with the old permanent residence fees. Will my application be rejected or returned?
- I submitted my application and paid the processing fee before April 30, 2020. I haven’t paid the right of permanent residence fee (RPRF) yet. Do I pay the old or new RPRF fee?
- What is an application number?
- I received a letter from IRCC saying that my permanent residence application is incomplete. I paid the old fees already, but want to submit a new application. How do I pay my new permanent residence fees?
- Date modified: