Help Centre what do you need help with?

I live outside Canada. Can I use the Change of Address or the Address Notification online services to update my mailing or home address?

No. If you live outside Canada, follow the instructions below to tell us your new address.

For immigration applications

Contact the Canadian visa office serving your region.

If you have a home address in Canada and are being processed in Canada, you can use Change of Address.

For citizenship applications

If you submitted your application

  • by mail from the United States, directly to CPC-Sydney, tell us your new address using the Web form
  • to a Consular office outside Canada and the United States, contact the Canadian embassy, high commission or consulate where you submitted your application to change your address

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: