I live outside Canada. Can I use the Change of Address or the Address Notification online services to update my mailing or home address?
No. If you live outside Canada, follow the instructions below to tell us your new address.
For immigration applications
Contact the Canadian visa office serving your region.
If you have a home address in Canada and are being processed in Canada, you can use Change of Address.
For citizenship applications
If you submitted your application
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- If my visa, work or study permit application is refused, will I have to give biometrics for my next application?
- I submitted my application with the old permanent residence fees. Will my application be rejected or returned?
- I submitted my application and paid the processing fee before April 30, 2020. I haven’t paid the right of permanent residence fee (RPRF) yet. Do I pay the old or new RPRF fee?
- Date modified: