I changed my address in CAS. Do I need to change it in Change of Address or Address Notification, too?
No. Your address will be changed in Client Application Status (CAS), Change of Address and Address Notification. CAS will allow you to:
- follow the status of your application online and
- view and modify the address that we have on file.
Note: You need to wait 5 business days for a change to appear in either CAS or Change of Address.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: