I can’t access Change of Address or Address Notification. What should I do?
Go through the following steps.
- Open the tool you want to access (either Change of Address or Address Notification) through the My immigration or citizenship application page.
- Make sure the date of birth you are entering in Change of Address exactly matches the information on your application, passport and identity documents. Use the format as specified.
- Make sure the place of birth you are entering in Change of Address exactly matches the information on your application, passport and identity documents. Use the format as specified.
- Check the spelling and order of your names on any letters from the visa office or case processing centre, and on your passport and other supporting documents.
- Check who can use the Change of Address and Address Notification services.
If you’re still having problems accessing the online services, contact us.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
How to video
- Date modified: