What are the language requirements to immigrate under the program for self-employed people?
If you applied as a self-employed person on or after March 3, 2011, you must include the results of an English or French language test with your application. This will ensure your language skills are considered when we assess your application.
It must be a third-party language test from an agency approved by IRCC.
This rule applies to all self-employed applicants who want to claim points for their language skills.
Answers others found useful
- How can I qualify to immigrate to Canada as a self-employed person?
- How do I immigrate to Canada to become a self-employed person?
- What is the relevant experience requirement to immigrate as self-employed persons?
- Under the Self-Employed Persons Program, what does cultural activities mean?
- Under the Self-Employed Persons Program, what is meant by a significant contribution?
- Is there a net worth requirement for the self-employed program?
How to video
- Date modified: