What level of language proficiency do I need for a start-up visa?
To apply for a start-up visa, you must show that you have reached Canadian Language Benchmark 5 in listening, reading, writing and speaking.
With your application, you must submit the results of a third-party language test that show that you meet the requirement.
Find out more about the Start-up Visa Program’s language requirements.
Answers others found useful
- What is the minimum investment that I need to apply through the Start-up Visa Program?
- How can I qualify to get a Start-up Visa?
- How much money will I need to show that I can cover living expenses when I get to Canada?
- How can I get support from a designated organization?
- Do I have to invest my own money if I want to apply through the Start-up Visa Program?
- If I immigrate through the Start-up Visa Program, what happens if my business fails?
- What happens if I receive investment support from more than one designated organization?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: