How much money do I need to cover living expenses when I get to Canada through the Start-up Visa Program?
The amount of money you need depends on how many family members will be coming with you.
In some cases, the designated organization may give you additional money to help cover your living expenses. You can’t use the investment money for your start-up business to cover your living expenses.
Answers others found useful
- What is the minimum investment that I need to apply through the Start-up Visa Program?
- How can I qualify to get a Start-up Visa?
- How can I get support from a designated organization?
- Do I have to invest my own money if I want to apply through the Start-up Visa Program?
- If I immigrate through the Start-up Visa Program, what happens if my business fails?
- What happens if I receive investment support from more than one designated organization?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: