Can an entrepreneurial team immigrate to Canada together through the Start-up Visa Program?
Yes. Up to 5 people can apply through the Start-up Visa Program as owners of a single business.
When reviewing your proposal, the designated organization will decide who is essential or non-essential to the business. An essential person is critical to the proposed start-up. Without this person, the designated organization would not invest or support the proposal.
If we refuse the application of an essential person, all related applicants will be refused.
Find out more about the eligibility requirements.
Answers others found useful
- What is the minimum investment that I need to apply through the Start-up Visa Program?
- How can I qualify to get a Start-up Visa?
- How much money will I need to show that I can cover living expenses when I get to Canada?
- How can I get support from a designated organization?
- Do I have to invest my own money if I want to apply through the Start-up Visa Program?
- If I immigrate through the Start-up Visa Program, what happens if my business fails?
- What happens if I receive investment support from more than one designated organization?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: