Do I have to invest my own money if I want to apply through the Start-up Visa Program?
No, you’re not required to invest any of your own money. The minimum investment required is an investment that comes from a designated Canadian venture capital fund or angel investor group.
Answers others found useful
- What is the minimum investment that I need to apply through the Start-up Visa Program?
- How can I qualify to get a Start-up Visa?
- How much money will I need to show that I can cover living expenses when I get to Canada?
- How can I get support from a designated organization?
- If I immigrate through the Start-up Visa Program, what happens if my business fails?
- What happens if I receive investment support from more than one designated organization?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: