If I get my photo taken for biometrics, do I still need to submit a paper photograph as part of my application?
No. We’ll use the digital photograph taken when you give your biometrics.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
A Step-by-step look at biometrics
Form and guide
- Date modified: