I cover my head or face for religious or cultural reasons. What will happen when I go to have my photo taken for biometrics?
When you have your photograph taken, your whole face must be clearly visible.
You may request to have your photo taken by an operator of the same gender and you may ask for a privacy curtain.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
A Step-by-step look at biometrics
Form and guide
- Date modified: