How do I sign my online application?
IRCC secure account
You have to type in your name and answer a security question to submit your application. This is your electronic signature. Do not print out your application form to sign it.
To sign your online application:
1) Type your name in the boxes.
Your given name and last name must be exactly the same as on your application form. If you’re under the age of 18, your parent or guardian must sign your form for you.
2) Answer the security question.
This will be one of the four security questions you created when you registered your account. You must answer exactly as you did when you created them.
Online application to become a Canadian citizen
You can sign your application
- on the “Review and submit” page
- by providing your name and the city where you sign the application
- only after you answer all questions and upload all of the required documents
Form and guide
- Date modified: