How do I cancel an application I submitted online?
To cancel or withdraw an online application, use this web form.
Include in the form:
- your name
- your Unique Client Identifier (UCI) (if you have one)
- your date of birth
- your country of birth
- your application type
- the date you submitted your online application
- your application number (if you know it)
- your payment receipt number (if you know it)
We’ll find out if you can withdraw your application and will contact you if we need more information. If we find that you can withdraw your application, we’ll refund your fees.
If you withdraw your eTA application, we can’t refund your fee.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What can I apply for online?
- What are the differences between applying online and on paper?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
Form and guide
- Date modified: