I get a Bad Encrypt Dictionary error opening a PDF. What does this mean?
This means you are using an older version of the reader software (version 7.0 or lower). Our forms are only supported by Adobe Reader 10 or higher.
You can get a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. It is available for Windows, Mac and Android devices.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What can I apply for online?
- What are the differences between applying online and on paper?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
- Date modified: