How do I get a GCKey credential?
To register for a GCKey, go to the sign in page and click the “Continue to GCKey” button.
Then, choose a user name and a password. It’ll ask you to create security questions. Keep a copy of this in a safe place in case you forget.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
Form and guide
- Date modified: