What is the application process for the Start-up Visa Program?
First, you must pitch your business idea to a designated organization and convince it to support your start-up company. Once a designated organization decides to support your business, it will send us a commitment certificate and give you a letter of support.
The process to pitch your idea varies for each designated organization. You must contact the designated organization to find out what you must do to seek its support. If you meet all eligibility criteria, you can submit a completed application, which must include your letter of support.
Answers others found useful
- What is the minimum investment that I need to apply through the Start-up Visa Program?
- How can I qualify to get a Start-up Visa?
- How much money will I need to show that I can cover living expenses when I get to Canada?
- How can I get support from a designated organization?
- Do I have to invest my own money if I want to apply through the Start-up Visa Program?
- If I immigrate through the Start-up Visa Program, what happens if my business fails?
- What happens if I receive investment support from more than one designated organization?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: