What is the difference between support from venture capital funds, angel investor groups, and business incubators?
To get support from a venture capital fund or an angel investor group, you need a sizable investment from them.
To get support from a business incubator, you must be accepted into a designated Canadian business incubator program. Getting into these programs is a competitive process with limited spots available.
Contact a designated organization to find out how to get their support.
Answers others found useful
- What is the minimum investment that I need to apply through the Start-up Visa Program?
- How can I qualify to get a Start-up Visa?
- How much money will I need to show that I can cover living expenses when I get to Canada?
- How can I get support from a designated organization?
- Do I have to invest my own money if I want to apply through the Start-up Visa Program?
- If I immigrate through the Start-up Visa Program, what happens if my business fails?
- What happens if I receive investment support from more than one designated organization?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: