Who will review my Start-up Visa Program application?
First, the designated organization(s) that you seek support from will review the viability of your business proposal.
Next, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada will review your immigration application, if you have received the necessary support to apply, to make sure you’re eligible to become a permanent resident.
Finally, your application may also be subject to an independent peer review process. This is designed to protect against fraud and to ensure that your activities and those of the designated organization are in line with industry standards for this type of support.
Answers others found useful
- What is the minimum investment that I need to apply through the Start-up Visa Program?
- How can I qualify to get a Start-up Visa?
- How much money will I need to show that I can cover living expenses when I get to Canada?
- How can I get support from a designated organization?
- Do I have to invest my own money if I want to apply through the Start-up Visa Program?
- If I immigrate through the Start-up Visa Program, what happens if my business fails?
- What happens if I receive investment support from more than one designated organization?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: