Is there an application form to get a letter of support from a designated organization?
No. To get a letter of support, you need to convince a designated organization that your business idea is worth supporting. To do that, contact the designated organization you think may be interested in your start-up business and find out how you can pitch your idea.
Each designated organization has its own requirements. For example, you may be asked to present your business concept in person or submit a detailed business plan.
Answers others found useful
- What is the minimum investment that I need to apply through the Start-up Visa Program?
- How can I qualify to get a Start-up Visa?
- How much money will I need to show that I can cover living expenses when I get to Canada?
- How can I get support from a designated organization?
- Do I have to invest my own money if I want to apply through the Start-up Visa Program?
- If I immigrate through the Start-up Visa Program, what happens if my business fails?
- What happens if I receive investment support from more than one designated organization?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: