What do I do if the online application system is down?
There are times where the system will be down for routine maintenance. Follow Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on Twitter for notifications on when the system will be unavailable.
Notices will also be posted on our website.
If the system is down and it is not a scheduled outage for system maintenance, please let us know, and try again later.
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What can I apply for online?
- What are the differences between applying online and on paper?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
Form and guide
- Date modified: