What do I do if the online application system is down?
There are times where the system will be down for routine maintenance. Follow Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on Twitter for notifications on when the system will be unavailable.
Notices will also be posted on our website.
If the system is down and it is not a scheduled outage for system maintenance, please let us know, and try again later.
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
Form and guide
- Date modified: