What browser should I use to apply for a visa online?
Due to recent upgrades, you may not be able to access your account with older web browsers (such as Internet Explorer 6). To prevent these difficulties, upgrade your browser to the newest version.
To keep your information secure and confidential when using your account, use a browser that supports encryption using Transport Layer Security (TLS). These include:
- Internet explorer 7-11
Note: you may have some issues opening PDF documents if you are using internet explorer 7.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What can I apply for online?
- What are the differences between applying online and on paper?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date modified: