Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can I use a courier service to submit my application to sponsor my parents and grandparents?

Yes, you can submit your application using any local or major courier services. They will help you track your application. You can also use regular mail.

You can’t hand-deliver your package or use non-courier delivery services, such as taxi companies.

Applications must be individually packaged.

Make sure your courier service:

  • has a waybill or a tracking number,
  • delivers your application at the courier address, and
  • gets us to sign the waybill to prove your application was delivered. This way, you can track your package.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: