What is a personal document checklist?
A personal document checklist is a list of forms and documents you need to complete and send in with your application.
If you are applying for a visitor visa, study or work permit, this checklist is based on the answers you gave in the online immigration eligibility questionnaire.
If you are applying for permanent residence online, the checklist is based on the answers you gave while completing your application.
Use this page to upload the supporting documents you need to include when you submit your application.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What can I apply for online?
- What are the differences between applying online and on paper?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date modified: