What is a personal document checklist?
A personal document checklist is a list of forms and documents you need to complete and send in with an application when you apply through your IRCC secure account or send a paper application.
- If you’re applying for a visitor visa, study or work permit, this checklist is based on the answers you gave in the online immigration eligibility questionnaire.
- If you’re applying for permanent residence online, the checklist is based on the answers you gave while completing your application.
Make sure to upload all the supporting documents listed on the checklist that you need to include when you submit an application through your IRCC secure account.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
Form and guide
- Date modified: