What is a personal reference code?
Your personal reference code is a unique code given to you through Come to Canada, our online eligibility tool. You’ll need to enter this code to:
- begin an online application for a visitor visa, study or work permit or
- carry your information from Come to Canada over to an Express Entry profile
You can find your personal reference code at the top of your results page after you answer all the questions in the tool.
You should write it down and print a copy of your results and/or checklist. This code is only valid for 60 days from the date you get it.
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
Form and guide
- Date modified: