Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Do I have to apply online for my International Experience Canada work permit or can I apply by mail or in person?

You must apply online for an International Experience Canada work permit. You will need a valid credit card and the ability to upload documents to apply online.

You cannot mail your application or submit it in person, and you cannot use the services of a visa application centre to submit your application.

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: