I have a question about a document I am asked to submit in my online account. Who can I ask?
To find out why you are being asked to submit a specific document, to get more information about what a document should be, or to let us know why you cannot provide a document
- Write a letter with your questions or explanation.
- In the online account you used to apply, upload the letter into the slot for the requested document you have questions about.
- For example, if you used IRCC secure account to apply, upload the letter that contains your questions in that account.
The processing officer will read your letter and provide more information based on your case.
Answers others found useful
- How do I withdraw or delete my International Experience Canada profile?
- How do I sign my online visa or permit application?
- Can I get a refund if I cancel my International Experience Canada work permit application?
- What is a POE Letter?
Form and guide
- Date modified: