Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I have lost, deleted or damaged my POE Letter. What should I do?

Contact us using the Web form and ask us to re-send your Port of Entry (POE) Letter.

If you applied online, we will usually re-send your POE Letter to you through your account. If you cannot access or link to your original application in your account, make sure you include that detail in your message.

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Help tool

  • Come to Canada

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: