Is there a different application form for CAN+?
No. Simply apply for a visitor visa online or on paper.
For paper applications, check the document checklist for full details of what you need to submit with your application.
- Visa application centres are not involved in the visa decision-making process and can’t provide advice to applicants.
- All decisions on applications are made by visa officers at Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada visa offices.
- Applications that meet the criteria will also be processed faster.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- Do I need a Canadian visa if I have a United States visa?
- How do I apply for an eTA for travel to Canada?
- I am visiting the U.S. I want to come to Canada. Do I need an eTA?
- Do I need a visa if I am travelling through Canada without stopping or visiting?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- I am travelling with my minor child without my spouse. What documents must I present?
- What’s the difference between a visitor visa and a visitor record?
- Do I need to apply for both a visitor visa and an eTA?
A Step-by-step look at biometrics
Form and guide
- Date modified: