Can my spouse take language classes with me?
Your spouse can take government-funded language classes with you if they’re eligible. You spouse is eligible if they’re:
- a permanent resident, or
- a protected person.
You can get more information on language training programs from an organization that helps newcomers in your area.
Answers others found useful
- Who is eligible to take government-funded language classes?
- How can I enrol in a government-funded language class at no cost to myself?
- How long can I take language classes for?
- I started taking language classes but I'm moving. Can I keep taking classes in a new city?
- I'm working or studying in Canada temporarily. Can I take Government of Canada funded language classes?
- What are the language training programs funded by the Government of Canada?
- What are the language training programs funded by the provincial or territorial governments?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: