Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I started taking language classes but I’m moving. Can I keep taking classes in a new city?

As long as you are eligible, you can keep taking government-funded language classes. To enrol in a class in your new city, a language assessment centre will need to refer you. You can say that you were already assessed and enrolled in language classes before you moved. Visit an organization that helps newcomers in your new city to find more information on the programs available to you and where to find an assessment centre.

Answers others found useful

Help tool

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: