Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can I immigrate to Canada through International Experience Canada?

No. If you want to live in Canada permanently, you need to apply for permanent residence.

Use the Come to Canada tool to find out what programs you can apply for permanent residence under.

See also Can I apply to International Experience Canada and Express Entry?

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Help tool

  • Come to Canada

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: