Is it possible to study in Canada while participating in IEC?
Yes. You are allowed to enroll in individual courses under any of the IEC categories. The course(s) must be completed within a six-month period. They also must not be part of a program lasting longer than six months, such as a two-year program or four-year degree. If the course or program is longer than six months, you will need to apply for a study permit.
Answers others found useful
- What kinds of jobs can I have with an International Experience Canada work permit?
- Can I travel with a specific person for International Experience Canada?
- Do I have to apply online for my IEC work permit or can I apply by mail or in person?
- Will my spouse or common-law partner get a work permit under International Experience Canada to come with me?
- How long does it take to get an International Experience Canada invitation to apply?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: