Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Is it possible to study in Canada while participating in IEC?

Yes. You are allowed to enroll in individual courses under any of the IEC categories. The course(s) must be completed within a six-month period. They also must not be part of a program lasting longer than six months, such as a two-year program or four-year degree. If the course or program is longer than six months, you will need to apply for a study permit.

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Help tool

  • Come to Canada

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: