Do I need to provide proof that I can pay the salary of the caregiver I’m hiring through the caregiver pilots?
When hiring through the Home Child Care Provider or Home Support Worker Pilots, we use the information you give us in the Offer of Employment form IMM 5983 (PDF, 2.33MB) to help determine if your job offer is genuine and valid, including your ability to pay the caregiver’s salary.
If we need more information, we’ll contact you.
We may ask for things like:
- your household annual income
- bank statements
- your most recent Canada Revenue Agency notice of assessment
Answers others found useful
- Who can make a request under the Access to Information Act?
- What information is available under the Access to Information Act and Privacy Act?
- Who can make a request under the Privacy Act?
- How and where do I submit an Access to Information or Privacy request?
- What is the fee for an Access request?
- Date modified: