I worked in Canada illegally. Can I use that experience to meet the work requirement of the caregiver pilots?
No. For your work experience to count for the Home Child Care Provider or Home Support Worker Pilots, you must have gotten it while working in Canada legally with a work permit. If you’ve ever worked in Canada illegally, your application may be refused.
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- When does my processing time start?
- Why did processing times information change?
- How often are the processing times for visa offices updated?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date modified: