My personal reference code is not working. What should I do?
If you already started to create an Express Entry profile in your account, the reference code won’t work. To continue your profile:
- go to the “View the applications you submitted” section at the top of your account page
- choose the line with your Express Entry profile
- click the “Continue Profile” button
If you have not started creating your profile, you will have to go through the Come to Canada tool again for a new reference code.
Answers others found useful
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- I was found not eligible for Express Entry and I can’t change my profile. What do I do?
- How can I get a certificate of qualification from a provincial or territorial body for the Federal Skilled Trades Program?
- What is a personal reference code?
- I am a native English or French speaker. Why do I need to take a language test for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date modified: