For people affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine
You can apply for the Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel (CUAET) to come to Canada temporarily, if you’re
- a family member of a Ukrainian
Your location: Canada | International
Questions by topic
- I applied for visitor visas under the Canada-Ukraine special measure with my family. Why are you asking me to apply for my family members again?
- I can’t open my application form in PDF format. What can I do?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- How can I change my address or contact information for my immigration or citizenship application?
- What are the requirements for becoming a Canadian citizen?
- What is a complete application package?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- For my spousal sponsorship application, what is a common-law partner?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- I need to leave Canada and I do not have a permanent resident card. Can I later return to Canada without a PR card?
- Do I become a Canadian citizen when I marry a Canadian?
Find definitions to terms often used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada in our glossary.
Application status, processing times, online applications and paper forms, fee payment, medical and police checks.
Answer a few questions to find out how you can apply to extend your stay and how to submit an online or paper application.
- Date modified: