Language selection


IRCC Help Centre - Featured Topics

Help Centre what do you need help with?

For people affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine

You can apply for the Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel (CUAET) to come to Canada temporarily, if you’re

  • Ukrainian
  • a family member of a Ukrainian

Find out more about the CUAET.

Your location: Canada | International


Find definitions to terms often used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada in our glossary.

Your application

Application status, processing times, online applications and paper forms, fee payment, medical and police checks.

Do you want to extend your stay?

Answer a few questions to find out how you can apply to extend your stay and how to submit an online or paper application.

Date modified: