Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Permanent resident card - Applying, renewing, replacing

Returning to Canada without a permanent resident (PR) card

You need a valid PR card to return to Canada by plane, train, bus or boat.

What to do if you don’t have a valid PR card or your card is about to expire

Floods in British Columbia

If you’re directly affected by the floods, you may be able to get

  • free replacement of documents that are lost, damaged, destroyed or inaccessible due to the floods
  • urgent processing and a refund for an application you’ve submitted because of the floods

Find out how to apply

Date modified: