Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Replacing stolen, lost or destroyed documents - General

Floods in British Columbia

If you’re directly affected by the floods, you may be able to get

  • free replacement of documents that are lost, damaged, destroyed or inaccessible due to the floods
  • urgent processing and a refund for an application you’ve submitted because of the floods

Find out how to apply

Date modified: