- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- What is the difference between a single and a multiple entry visa?
- Why was I issued a single entry visa instead of a multiple entry visa?
- I have an eTA or a visa. What can I expect when I arrive in Canada?
- I am in Canada on a temporary resident visa. I plan to take a cruise. Do I need a new visa to come back to Canada?
- Do I need a visa if I’m just travelling through Canada on my way to another country?
- How do I get a transit visa?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- How do I get help if my visa application is refused?
- Who can I hire to help me with my application for a temporary resident visa?
- If I get sick or have an accident while visiting Canada, will the Government of Canada pay for my medical treatment?
- Can I fill out one visa application for my whole family if we are travelling together?
- I have U.S. residency (Green Card). Do I need a visa or an eTA to visit Canada or can I use my Green Card?
- Is there a different application form for CAN+?
- How do I know that my application can be processed under CAN+? What supporting documents should I submit?
See also: Leaving/Returning to Canada
- Date modified: