Global Skills Strategy (GSS)
Applying for work with the Global Skills Strategy
- Who is eligible for two-week work permit processing?
- Are all Global Skills Strategy (GSS) work permit applications processed in two weeks?
- I have a Global Talent Stream (GTS) LMIA, do I have to do anything else to get two-week processing?
- When should I get my medical exam to apply for two-week work permit processing through the GSS?
- I’m applying for a work permit under the GSS. Do I need include a police certificate?
- I’m eligible for two-week processing under the GSS. Can I bring my family?
- Can I get two-week processing if I am applying under the International Mobility Program?
- I need an LMIA for my work permit application. How do I know if I am part of the Global Talent Stream?
Hiring a worker through the Global Skills Strategy
- Date modified: