Extending your work permit
- How can I extend my stay as a worker?
- Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
- My work permit has expired. Can I apply for another one?
- I work in Quebec. How can I extend my work permit?
- I have applied for a new work permit. Can I stay in Canada if my work permit expires?
- Can I keep working if my permit expires? How do I prove this to my employer?
- I have applied to extend my work permit. Can I travel outside Canada?
- I have implied status, and my health insurance card, driver’s licence and other government ID documents have expired. How can I renew my ID documents?
- My work permit expired and I did not apply to extend it. Can I stay and keep working in Canada?
- I want to extend my expiring work permit, but I don’t have a new LMIA or CAQ yet. What should I do?
- I got a new passport after coming to Canada but I still have a valid work permit in my old one. What should I do?
- Can I extend my International Experience Canada work permit?
- Can I apply to extend my Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program work permit?
- I’m on implied status. Can I keep working under the same conditions of my initial work permit if my Social Insurance Number (SIN) is expired?
- Can I change my status to visitor if I need more time to extend my study or work permit?
- Why is my study or work permit only valid for part of my study program or job contract?
See also: Leaving/Returning to Canada
- Date modified: