Paying application fees
- How can I pay my application fees?
- How do I pay online?
- How do I reset my password for the online payment system?
- Can I pay my fees at a bank in Canada?
- Is my payment receipt form (IMM 5401) still valid?
- How can I get a copy of my receipt after paying my fees?
- I can’t access my online payment account to get a copy of my receipt. What can I do?
- Why is my online payment being refused?
- I tried to pay online but it was incomplete. Why is it showing on my bank statement?
- How do I pay online if I don’t have a credit card or a bank account?
- Can someone else pay for my fees?
- What browsers can I use to pay online?
- What is the Right of Permanent Residence Fee?
- I submitted my application with the old permanent residence fees. Will my application be rejected or returned?
- I submitted my application and paid the processing fee before April 30, 2020. I haven’t paid the right of permanent residence fee (RPRF) yet. Do I pay the old or new RPRF fee?
- I received a letter from IRCC saying that my permanent residence application is incomplete. I paid the old fees already, but want to submit a new application. How do I pay my new permanent residence fees?
See also: Getting a fee refund
- Date modified: