Access to Information and Privacy
- What information is available under the Access to Information Act and Privacy Act?
- Who can make a request under the Access to Information Act?
- Who can make a request under the Privacy Act?
- Will my access to information or privacy request be processed faster if my representative sends it?
- What is the fee for an Access request?
- What is the fee for a Privacy request?
- How and where do I submit an Access to Information or Privacy request?
- How long does the Department have to respond?
- Can I get personal information about someone else?
- Can I get personal information about someone who is deceased?
- How can I get information on an individual who arrived in Canada before 1936?
- What information should I provide to get a naturalization record?
- Can non-residents of Canada who are conducting genealogical research access family records held by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada?
- I sponsored a family member who resides outside of Canada, and they applied for permanent residence at a visa office overseas. Can I obtain information on that file?
- Date modified: