Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?


For people affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine

You can apply for the Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel (CUAET) to come to Canada temporarily, if you’re

  • Ukrainian
  • a family member of a Ukrainian

Find out more about the CUAET.

Visit - General
Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
Determine your eligibility
Applying for an eTA
After you apply for an eTA
Travel professionals
Tourist visa

See also: Leaving/Returning to Canada

Super visa - parents and grandparents
Business visitor
Extending your stay

See also: Leaving/Returning to Canada

Visit - Minors
Date modified: