- Do I need a representative to help me apply?
- Will my case be processed more quickly if I hire a representative?
- What services will the representative provide and what are the fees for these services?
- What could happen if I do not tell Immigration, Refugee and Canada Citizenship (IRCC) I paid an immigration representative?
- Is it legal to provide false information on my immigration or citizenship application, if a representative advises me to do so?
- If I apply through a provincial program, do these representative regulations apply?
- If I change my representative, do I have to tell Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)?
- What should I do if Immigration, Refugee and Canada Citizenship (IRCC) returns my application, saying my representative is not authorized?
- What should I do if my immigration representative and I have a disagreement?
- Do I need to use an immigration representative for my citizenship application?
- Do I need to pay someone to represent me on my citizenship application?
For representatives and designated people
- Date modified: